Weather Underground

darrog
Weather Nut
Altitude: 183
Weather Station: Davis VPro2

Weather Underground

Post by darrog » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:42 pm

Not sure if any of you might have experienced this problem yet - but my computer did an auto update recently and after it had done it I could no longer access my index page on my website to update it.
I finally isolated the problem to the update being a new flash player version (Adobe) - uninstalling it cured the problem but then I could not view anything in IE.
Tried to install an old version of flash - wouldn't take it and then my computer crashed. Re-built with the new flash!!

However, removing the imbedded script to weatherunderground widget and a moon cycle widget on my index page cured it the problem and I could once again make changes to the page.

I have now put a different moon phase widget on the page - that's fine - but the wunderground widget just won't work.

I can view the weatherunderground normally on any website (bizarrely including my own when it was still there) - but when trying to access my index page to perform updates I could not even get into it.

A slight problem of using old tech(software) when new updates come along - but just in case you experience any issues
Darren Rogers - he who submits the most interesting posts, AKA Mr Data
Maulds Meaburn

Paul C
Professor
Altitude: 117m
Weather Station: Davis VP2

Re: Weather Underground

Post by Paul C » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:35 am

How do you update your web pages ? what program do you use

Return to “Weather Stations and Software”